Packaged For Fine Restaurants
Originally uploaded by macfixer.
Call me weird, but I've always found this statement on the back of the Heinz Ketchup bottle to be amusing.
It makes me wonder if:
1) Which restaurants are not considered 'Fine'
2) Those restaurants that are NOT 'Fine' -- does their ketchup come unpackaged?
3) Is Heinz trying to say only the 'Fine' places get Heinz ketchup, and the rest get Hunts or some other off-brand?
4) Are un-'Fine' restaurants responsible for packaging their own ketchup?
5) Who determines the 'Fine'-ness of restaurants, anyway?