- I don't own a pair of jeans.
- My round-trip commute averages around 120 miles.
- The furthest west I've been has been Western New York.
- I've beta tested lots of software, but the only place my name appears is in the credits for Now Up-To-Date & Contact 4.
- I took the Pepsi Challenge and picked Coke.
- I bat righty, but cut my steak southpaw.
- I used to tawk like a Lawn Gylander.
- My first computer was a PowerBook 1400c/133
- My first car was a Toyota Tercel Hatchback
- The night of my first date with my future wife, only one other person knew where I was.
- I'm a quarter each: Lithuanian, German, Italian, and Finnish
- I've owned several cats in my life, but only 2 dogs: Poochie and Viking
- I like wooden roller coasters, but don't like steel ones
- I didn't like pickled beets until about 2 years ago
- I own a copy of "Mickey Mouse Disco"
- I found the (then new) 25th Anniversary Issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue (with Kathy Ireland on the cover) on the way home from church. Yeah, I took it home. That can't be good for my soul.
- I played the trumpet and the cello as a kid.
- My parents were both music teachers, when I told them I wanted to play drums, they wouldn't have it. That was the end of that :(
- Sat on a yellowjacket once as a kid and it stung my butt.
- First hip-hop song I heard ever: "Roxanne Roxanne" by UTFO at United Skates of America. All the kids in school afterwards went around asking, "Did you take her to the beach?" the rest of the school year. It was cool.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
All The Things...
A compiled list of all the "Five Things You Didn't Know About Me" posts from my other blog, Five Things: