I swear, this video is horrendous. It's so bad that the director actually fades the music down to a dull mumble halfway through the video it's as if he wanted to make it less of a music video and more like an overproduced high school 'day in the life' video. Want more proof?
- Loads of 80s-era One-hit wonders? Check.
- The occasional Cosby Show kid? Check.
- "This is scripted, but we're gonna act all spontaneous" crap? Check.
- Bubbles the chimp? Check.
- Paula Abdul? Check.
- Steve Guttenberg and Dan Akroyd as two motorcycle cops? Check and Check.
- Sherman Hemsley dancing? Check. Enough of my babbling... peep it and see: